Monday, July 17, 2006

Qee And crap...

Here a Sticker Spotted In Seattle,Wa
Well Here It Is! This Is A 8"Inch Custom Qee I Designed For And Upcoming Toy Show With Intertrend At The Japaness American Art
Museum In LA July 26th 2006.I Really Enjoyed Doing This Project
And I've Been Recieving A good Feedback On It To,Which Is Nice.
The Same Design Will Be apart Of A show At Monkeyhouse Toys In LA In October 2006.I'm Happy Today Cause I Hooked Up Monkeyhouse Toys Store/Gallery And Going To Be Working With Them With Some Group Shows And Maybe A Solo Show In 2008!There A Really Kool Toy/Art Place That I've Been Hearing alot Of Good things about Lately And I'm Honored To Be Apart Of There Projects.Check Them Out If Your Around The Area!Well I'm Stayin Busy I Have A Cd Cover To design This week And Finish This Huge Painting That's Been Haunting Me This Week!
Tonight I'm Done Painting And going To Chill Out With My Lady And Cat And Enjoy A movie!
http://www.monkeyhousetoys.com

No comments: