Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here's Some Photos From My Recent Trips Down South To Los Angeles,CA For My Recent Shows July 20th At Bent Gallery And August 4th At Hive Gallery Were I Installed A Huge Installation.....I went there on Greyhound For both shows with All the art cause The Shows Got to Happen ! It was A Bitch Getting down there,But the shows turned out awesome,Painted A Bunch Of Graf And Stickered,Hung With The RTH Homies And Did it big!thanks to all for the support! I'll Be Back Down In LA Next Week To Paint A Few Murals And Stuff so Holla!Enjoy the photos! And Yes Both Shows Are Up Still So Stop By The Gallerys And Enjoy!


Installation At Bent Gallery




Wall At Hive Gallery Downtown LA. Check Out LATaco.com ,They Hung with me all day While installing the show And did a coll write up about me on there site!


Mural In East LA


Opening night at Bent..Great Turn Out ,Sold A Bunch Of Art,Stickered And tagged with the kids...over all great show






Self Help Graphics In East LA,Great Place For Art!

No comments: