Saturday, September 15, 2007



Ink Drawing On Paper
9 By 12 Inches
Signed By Artist
Ink And Paint



Doodle Out My Sketchbook,For A Upcoming Limited Edition RTH Print Coming Out October 11,2007 At Monkeyhouse Toys In LA

Jade And Zeam

Jade Truck In San Francisco

Scan10112

Scan10113

Few Concept Drawings Out My Sketchbook For A 3D Sign I'm Building For My Upcoming Solo Show In San Francisco At Space Gallery In October 2007



Yellow Fever Logo For Print Package.Yellow Fever Is A New Umbrella I'm Launching Focusing On Clothing,Design,Print,Skateboards I'm Lauching Asap,I've Been Working In The Mind Getting It All Ready.Don't Get It Twisted Were Not A Clothing Company Or High End Design Firm Its A Collective Of My Design Work And Others i Work With.We Should Have A Website Soon And Catalog In The Near Future..

No comments: