Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just Got Back From A Week In Sunny Los Angeles.Here's A few Photos From My Journeys.It Was Really Hot Down there.On This Trip Was the First time Ive Got to skateboard in LA,It Was A Blast...Cruising In Hollywood...

Monkeyhouse Toys/RTH Mural By Tuner Rth

New Mokeyhouse Toys Mural By Tuner RTH.I'm Also Involed On A Group Show At Monkeyhouse Toys This Saturday And Also October 12th I'll Be doing A Plush Doll And Print Release And Signing There,I'll Have More Details Soon...



RTH

Roll Call!



Hungout At The Wonderful Hive Gallery For A Minute,Love That Place! Im In There New Doucumentry Out Soon About There Gallery And Movement.



I Don't Know The Artist Name But Beautiful Work For The Hives Upcoming Show

Akayo

Painted LA's Sotos Yards

AKO,Tuner And Bot RTH By AKO

AKO,Tuner And Bot RTH.I Painted This In LA For The Homies

Ako

Ako,Tuner,Aloy,Nomas And More

Ako

No comments: