Friday, August 01, 2008


This saturday August 2nd 2008 i'll be showing 3 new peices on wood panels at the Hive Gallery in Los Angeles,located on 7th street and Spring In downtown Los Angeles.Should be a awesome group show,i seen a preview of it yesterday while dropping off my art and it looks amazing.Hope to see you all there! Also i have a few new works available at Tropico De Nopel Gallery,a beautiful gallery located in LA located at 1665 Beverly Blvd.They also have works from The date framers,some of me and my moms favorite artist so check them out!Its a honor to show work next to some of my favorites and in such a nice gallery.I'll be vacating Los Angeles here this weekend after a 3 week trip here,to return home to the Bay to work on my 1st New York Solo Show opening In september!Great times here in LA,got alot done!Off to the big apple next!

No comments: