Saturday, November 22, 2008







Part of my installation at 531 Gallery in the San Francisco bay area town of Vallejo.The show and installations are on view untill December 30th 2008 and the gallery is also carrying limited edition prints of mine so cruise by! I'll be returning to the bay in a few days been here in los angeles for almost 2 weeks working away on a few upcoming shows and painting,i'll have a blog of my trip in LA up soon..

Printed Group show opening december 6th In Los Angeles!

I'll be apart of the show "PRINTED" a group show on hand printed art opening December 6th 2008 In Los Angeles,Ca At Crewest Gallery with a opening reception from 6 to 9pm.I designed a new print for the show a edition of 25 and there selling for $50 so check out the show and email me if you can make it to the show and want to buy a print.



Front of my new gallery/sign shop with a new beautiful window installation by SF artist Sara Thrusta.Check the Image below For more details of this amazing work,we're very proud to have this in our gallery!

No comments: