Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Interview On EndlessCanvas.com

New Interview On www.endlesscanvas.com

Endless Canvas: How many years have you been doing the art thing? (how many years have you been writing?)
AKO: I've been writing since 1994 and creating art pretty much my whole life and doing it for a living since 2006-7 i think..My mom is a artist so i started young.

EC: What graffiti artists influences your work? if you could go into some detail how they helped you out that, would be awesome.
AKO: My influences come from the streets of San Francisco and the Bay area. Revs, King Tie, Kr, Mr. McGee, Felon, Rem, Dug one, King Dream where always big influences in my graffiti. Growing up in the Bay I was exposed to the best graffiti in the world and thats all I saw growing up, we didn't have internet back then so local graff was it. But my big influences in graf are my folks and friends like Serch UTI RTH, Smear, Rekoil, Otis, Graffia, Musk, Susr, Ceze, Branded, Melo and all the homies..

EC: What influences your work other than graffiti?
AKO: Skateboarding, making films, traveling, life's ups and downs

EC: Is beer good or bad?
AKO: to fit out the answer and read the rest of the interview go to www.endlesscanvas.com

(Please Repost)

No comments: