Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vitor Borger Interview On 48 Blocks


Recently finished a interview with Turf Skateboards Vitor Borger!

"About six months ago I was hanging out with Jason Wussler and he pulled up some footage on Facebook of this kid Vitor Borger and ask me what I thought. My reply was simply, “this kid is good – you guys should fuck with him.”  I doubt my stamp of approval had anything do with it, but Vitor got fully hooked up with Turf and has been filming and doing demos with the team for awhile now. While still underground, Vitor has been stacking a bunch of impressive clips and photos and I’m looking forward to seeing his A-grade footage in the next Turf video."

Interview By Shawn Whisenant

Click here to read full interview http://www.48blocks.com/vitorborger/

No comments: